Aureus University School of Medicine will provide on-campus dormitories beginning in May 2012. Preference will be given to new students.
Single Occupancy Dorm Per Student Per Month: $450 Including Utilities
Double Occupancy Dorm Per Student Per Month: $300 Including Utilities
The dormitories includes:
- Central air
- Single or double occupancy rooms
- Twin-bed with mattress per student
- Reading desk and chair
- Separate girls and boys wings
- Supervised by Student RA (Self-imposed discipline is expected)
- Shared utilities
- Common Kitchen (Microwave, Refrigerator, Dining Area)
- Recreation area – Table Tennis/Gym
- Coin-operated laundry area
- Shared bathrooms and showers
- Dorms are allotted on first-come, first-serve basis.
- A refundable security deposit of $500.00 is required.
- One semester expense including utilities is $1,200.00 for Double Occupancy (No Refund)
- One semester expense including utilities of $1,800.00 for Single Occupancy (No Refund)
- Students must vacate room at the conclusion of the semester. (No Exceptions).
- The dorms will be available on the first of the month in which the semester is commencing.
- Visitors or guests will not be allowed to stay overnight.
- No pets allowed.
- Misbehavior, drugs and alcohol will not be tolerated.
Preference will be given to new enrollees for a period of one semester. Please contact out New Jersey office for more information.
Also beginning in May 2012, students will have the option to receive coaching for Pre-Med semesters in the Greater Toronto Area. For more information please contact our New Jersey office 888-596-9919 or 647-688-8137 in Toronto.