Travel & Accommodations
Students have the liberty to choose and arrange their own accommodations and transportation. Our New Jersey office will recommend & provide you with information regarding various places available close to the University.
Aureus University School of Medicine will provide on-campus dormitories beginning in May 2012. Preference will be given to new students.
Single Occupancy Dorm Per Student Per Month: $450 Including Utilities
Double Occupancy Dorm Per Student Per Month: $300 Including Utilities
The dormitories includes:
- Central air
- Single or double occupancy rooms
- Twin-bed with mattress per student
- Reading desk and chair
- Separate girls and boys wings
- Supervised by Student RA (Self-imposed discipline is expected)
- Shared utilities
- Common Kitchen (Microwave, Refrigerator, Dining Area)
- Recreation area – Table Tennis/Gym
- Coin-operated laundry area
- Shared bathrooms and showers
- Dorms are allotted on first-come, first-serve basis.
- A refundable security deposit of $500.00 is required.
- One semester expense including utilities is $1,200.00 for Double Occupancy (No Refund)
- One semester expense including utilities of $1,800.00 for Single Occupancy (No Refund)
- Students must vacate room at the conclusion of the semester. (No Exceptions).
- The dorms will be available on the first of the month in which the semester is commencing.
- Visitors or guests will not be allowed to stay overnight.
- No pets allowed.
- Misbehavior, drugs and alcohol will not be tolerated.
Preference will be given to new enrollees for a period of one semester. Please contact out New Jersey office for more information.
Convenient transportation from the airport to student residences is available.
- All major airlines fly directly in and out of the Queen Beatrix International Airport in Aruba from major cities around the world.
- Around the clock direct flights are available from many cities of the United States and Canada.
- Travel time from Miami to Aruba is two hours.