Incoming Freshman students are assigned on-campus dormitories. The cost of your first semester dorm is included in your tuition. After your freshman year, our housing office can arrange other available housing options close to the University.
Please note: Only a limited number of on-campus dormitories are available, and preference is given to new students. Dorms are assigned on a first-come, first served basis. New students are therefore encouraged to submit their applications as far in advance as possible.
Single Occupancy Dorm Per Student Per Month: $500 including utilities
Double Occupancy Dorm Per Student Per Month: $350 including utilities
THE DORMITORIES INCLUDE:
- Central air
- Single or double occupancy rooms
- Twin-bed with mattress for each student
- Reading desk and chair
- Separate male and female wings
- Supervised by Student RA (Self-imposed discipline is expected)
- Shared utilities
- Common Kitchen (Microwave, Refrigerator, Dining Area)
- Coin-operated laundry area
- Shared bathrooms and showers
- Dorms are assigned on first-come, first-served basis (apply as early as possible)
- A refundable security deposit of $500.00 is required.
- One semester expense including utilities is $1,400.00 for Double Occupancy (No Refund)
- One semester expense including utilities of $2,000.00 for Single Occupancy (No Refund)
- Students must vacate room at the conclusion of the semester. (No Exceptions).
- The dorms will be available on the first of the month in which the semester is commencing.
- Visitors or guests will not be allowed to stay overnight.
- No pets allowed.
- Misbehavior, drugs and alcohol will not be tolerated.
- A cleaning fee of $250.00 per semester is applicable.
- Preference will be given to new enrollees for a period of one semester.
Please contact out New Jersey office for more information.
Convenient transportation from the airport to student residences is available.
All major airlines fly directly in and out of the Queen Beatrix International Airport in Aruba from major cities around the world.
Around the clock direct flights are available from many cities of the United States and Canada.
Travel time from Miami to Aruba is two hours.