DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION:
Rolling admissions occur three times each year for semesters beginning in January, May and September. New students may apply for admission prior to any of these semesters. The admission committee’s decision will be communicated within 2 to 3 weeks from the day of receipt of the completed application.
The following submittals are required:
- Completed Application Form
- Personal Essay (at least one page) outlining why you would like to become a doctor
- Official transcripts from high school and college or university
- Two letters of recommendation
- Three passport-sized color photographs (2″x 2″)
- MCAT score, if available
- TOEFL score, if applicable
- USD $50 application fee
Upon acceptance, students should reserve their seats for a given semester as soon as possible. A $795 deposit for enrollment and administrative fees is required. Tuition for the semester is due one month prior to the commencement of the program.